Full mouth rehabilitation / full mouth reconstruction is rebuilding or replacing all the damaged and problematic teeth in mouth with revised and augmented restoration or prosthesis, completely restoring the function and aesthetics of teeth, gums and jaws. A full mouth reconstruction is indicated when there are multiple dental problems like poor facial appearance, lack of functionality and speech hindrances.
· Most common reason is to obtain and maintain the periodontal health of teeth.
· Loss of vertical dimension in oral parafunctional habits such as grinding or clenching teeth (bruxism), nail biting, finger sucking, chewing objects, abnormal craniocervical-facial posture.
· Extensive dentistry, multiple missing teeth, worn out teeth due to fracture and decayed teeth, old fillings and decreased interocclusal space.
· Discoloured teeth due fluorosis, hypoplastic enamel and dentin, discolouration due to medicines and oral habits like smoking and tobacco.
· Esthetics, multiple decayed anterior teeth and missing teeth, gummy smile and improper shape and size of teeth.
Full mouth rehabilitation
requires team work and at Teeth Care Centre, we have team of specialized and
highly experienced dentist, who suggest best treatment approach after detailed
oral examination and detailed analysis of oral tissues with the cast, articulator
and photographic analysis. It is one of the complex procedures, requiring the
most artistic vision to restore the functional and natural appearance of teeth.
Teeth Care Centre is equipped with latest technology for the precision and accuracy
work and it forms the basis for the better treatment outcome.