Direct tooth bonding is a procedure that is used to mask imperfections on a tooth. It involves the application of a composite resin that matches the natural tooth colour. Bonding is an excellent method for covering small imperfections on the surface of a tooth and enhancing the beauty of your smile in a minimal, non-invasive way.
In direct bonding, smile correction is done with the help of composite resin material.
Bonding is done to correct the following issues regarding teeth:
- Correcting gaps between teeth
- Repairing and filling teeth affected by cavities
- Repairing cracked and chipped teeth
- Beautifying a misshapen tooth
- Covering a discolored or stained tooth
- Protecting the root of a tooth that has been exposed due to gum recession
- Matching the height of a tooth with the other teeth in the mouth
Direct bonding is a time-saving and immediate correction but the drawback of this is it tends to stain more and more chances of chipping. Plaque adherence could be there if not done correctly.
Composite Direct bonding requires skills to perform.
Why teeth care centre??
Our chief dentist Dr. Pankti Patel has more than of decade experience in cosmetic dentistry. She renders the best services to patients as her utmost priority. She has excellent hand skills and is a very friendly dentist, for more information please visit our official websitehttps://teethcarecentre.com/